Foxy Needs Her Groove Back

I realized today that my blog has become rather boring lately. In theory I have more free time because I no longer have school. In practice, we have a lot of things going on this summer and I'm afraid that moving has thrown my brain off-balance. It's so frustrating that something positive and generally good has to seem so awful in my mind. Stupid brain. Hopefully things will settle soon and I'll feel more cheery. I'm also hopeful that my digestive system will figure itself out soon; lately I've been obsessing over the fact that my gallbladder seems to be failing and I don't have time or money for surgery.

In better news, the kids are spending lots of time in the swimming pool and loving every minute of it. My sister-in-law is getting married soon (and my dress even fits her), and in a few weeks I get to go camping at the beach for a week with my parents. Mr. Fob has a job, we have a home, and I'm still pregnant.

I also don't think it's too late to link to this:
MADSEN Cargo Bikes

And, last but not least, if you're looking for some great Christmas presents, stock up now at Zarahemla Books. I especially recommend On the Road to Heaven and Long After Dark.

Comments

This is a publisher I haven't heard of before. Do you have any submission guidelines for them, or are they affiliated with one of the larger houses?
Julie said…
My sister-in-law had gall bladder problems while pregnant so they wouldn't do surgery on her. They put her on a strict low-fat diet and that seemed to work quite well for her during the pregnancy. Maybe while they have you open for the baby they can just take care of that too. =)
Melyngoch said…
I want one! (The cargo bikes, not the pregnancy or the books. Well, I want the books, too. I always want books.)

Not to harp on a theme, but I still feel like I haven't gotten my brain back on-balance since the mission. So I sympathize.

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Comes Out

Living with ideals